For your guidance this online application form is structured as follows:
- Personal Information - your personal details
- Programme Selection - details relating to the programme you are applying for
- Qualifications - main qualifications you obtained up to post-secondary level and including English proficiency qualifications
- Other Qualifications - other qualifications you obtained such as diplomas and degrees
- Employment History - details relating to any former Employment you have
- Specific Requirements - this page is dedicated to those who wish to apply for any special requirements while doing their studies here
- Why this Programme? - feedback as to the reason for applying at SMI
- Information Source - how did you get to know about us
- Summary - Summary of details provided
- Payment - Page to pay the non-refundable €150 (one hundred and twenty five euros) application fee
Please complete ALL the sections on the following pages as indicated. It is your responsibility to ensure that the application form, respective fee and necessary documents are submitted to the Institute before the closing date.
We will not process the application until ALL documents are submitted and respective payment is received. We remind you that applications are treated on a first-come, first-served basis and applicants are ONLY accepted if vacancies are available.
Applications are considered on a first-come-first-served basis.
Late Applications may be considered at the Institute's discretion, in which case a late application fee of €150.00 will apply.
There are a number of items that you should prepare beforehand so that you can upload when prompted in the respective page. Please go through the documents in the checklist below, as applicable:
- A copy of your identity card or passport
- A recent passport photo
- A copy of your student visa (applies to international students)
- Any certificates relating to your qualifications
- A copy of your English proficiency test result (applies to international students)
- Medical certificates in the case of any special requirements
- Any reference letters, certificates or other documentation related to Employment History
- Details to affect the necessary payment
Any documentation which is not in English needs to be translated and thus you need to provide the original documentation and its translation. This will later be verified by our administration.
It is your responsibility to obtain/provide documentation in support of your application. The Institute cannot obtain information/evidence on your behalf and will not process the application form until all required documentation is submitted.
Personal information provided in this form will only be processed for the purpose of your application and shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act, Cap 440 of the Laws of Malta. Certain information may be forwarded by Saint Martin's Institute of Higher Education to the authorities in relation to funding and subsidy schemes.